“Action is the antidote to despair.” ~ Joan Baez
Here are some of the causes that I actively support:
- Amnesty International – campaigning for justice around the world
- Open Rights Group – preserving and promoting our rights in the digital age
- Wildlife SOS – working to save Indian wildlife, especially elephants.
- Internation Fund for Animal Welfare – care for rescued animals
- Shelter – shelter is a basic need and right, they’re working to ensure people can exercise it
- Cat Protection League – seeing that cats are treated with kindness and understanding
- 38degrees, Avaaz – campaigning for a fairer, better, society
- kiva – micro-loans that change lives. I’ve tend to $25 at a time with a focus on anti-poverty projects.