“Action is the antidote to despair.” ~ Joan Baez
Here are some of the causes that I actively support:
- Amnesty International - campaigning for justice around the world
- Open Rights Group - preserving and promoting our rights in the digital age
- Shelter - shelter is a basic need and right, they’re working to ensure people can exercise it
- 38degrees, Avaaz - campaigning for a fairer, better, society
- kiva – micro-loans that change lives. I’ve make loans of $25 with a focus on anti-poverty projects.
I encourage you to get involved too and let me know about worthwhile causes that you support.